Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to advance? We are currently seeking a nursing professional to join our team as the Director of Nursing. This is a genuine opportunity to work for a well-respected company in an environment where what you do really makes a difference in the lives of others.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs the clinical department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the nursing care facilities.
- Keeps resident's family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Monitors care directives and activities of daily living in conjunction with resident changes in condition.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Mobile phone discounts
- Free continuing education with our Learning Management System
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Great team to work alongside
- Current and good standing RN license for the state of Illinois
- Minimum of 2-3 years of long term care and management experience
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures
- Point Click Care (PCC) or other Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Posting ID: 555355716Posted: 2020-04-09