To assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, gas, sewer and drainage systems.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility, organization, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills with diverse populations in-person and on the telephone.
- Knowledge of APS community, computer system, financial and legal requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Knowledge of all applicable plumbing and mechanical codes.
- Four years of experience as a plumber with state contractor.
- Requires a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid New Mexico Journeyman Gas license.
- Valid New Mexico Journeyman Plumbing license.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment skills test.
- Valid New Mexico driver's license with insurable driving record.
Contact: Work year: 260 days/8 hrs.
Contact: Gary Starr at 505-765-5950 X 67425 / email@example.com
You must apply online at https://www.aps.edu
GRADE / LEVEL:
ASAP ADA Compliance