Responsible for providing care, which includes assessment, treatment, control diagnostic evaluation of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system. Consults with physicians. Provides consultation, instruction and/or technical direction of medical, nursing and other staff members.
- Required: Graduate of a Respiratory Care program resulting in the completion Certificate or Diploma.
- Preferred: Two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Required: Current New Mexico License for Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Required: PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Required: NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
Posting ID: 555355965Posted: 2020-05-21