Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. We design, develop, build and support some of the world's most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars.
Whether it's making a 200 ton airplane invisible, predicting cyber-attacks before they happen or solving the mysteries of the universe, wherever the boundaries of possible are being pushed, Northrop Grumman is there.
For 60 years, Northrop Grumman has anticipated the future of military space. From the launch pad to orbit, we deliver everything from missile systems to spacecraft to launch and command and control systems. We are dedicated to providing strategic defense, secure and reliable communications, and robust missile warning and advanced space situational awareness to support our customers.
Northrop Grumman's Space Systems Sector is seeking applicants for a position on the Sustainment and Modernization of Radar Sensors (SMORS) program as a Principal Systems Test Engineer
. This position will focus on Agile software development activities for the Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System (PARCS). This position will be located in Colorado Springs, CO. What You'll Get to Do:
- Support the PARCS agile software development team focused on DEVSECOPS solutions
- Support the development of system test solutions in accordance with project technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Document test requirements and methodologies
- Provide highly innovative solutions to unusually complex technical problems
- Support deployment activities onsite
The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented environment. They will be a self-starter and efficient in achieving goals and proactive in pursuing subsequent tasks. Up to 25% travel may be required.Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Education/Experience: 5 years applicable experience with Bachelors in Science i from an accredited college; 3 Years with Masters; 0 years with PhD. or 9 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Experience with automated testing techniques and tools
- Technical documentation and analysis experience
- Experience in Agile development processes
- Familiarity and/or experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development processes
What We Can Offer You:
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Familiarity and/or experience with real-time operating systems
- Familiarity and/or experience with emulation/virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with ground-based radars, familiarity with phased array radars - Ideally with Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS), PAVE Phased Array Warning System (PAVE PAWS), and the Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System (PARCS) systems.
- Current Security + Certification or ability to obtain certification
- Experience using test automation tools and writing basic test scripts using Java or python programming languages
- Experience in Linux scripting using bash or python languages
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
https://benefits.northropgrumman.com/us/en2/BenefitsOverview/Pages/default.aspx Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world. Our Values
. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve. Our Responsibility
. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.