Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation. Job Description:
Northrop Grumman Defense System is seeking a Principal Quality Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in Palmdale Ca. The successful candidate will develop and implement program quality plans, processes, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses. Ensure that performance, products, and services conform to established company, customer, and regulatory standards. Review, analyze, and report on quality discrepancies related to assembly, maintenance, and processes. Investigate problems and develop disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interface with manufacturing, engineering, customer, supplier and subcontractor representatives to ensure compliance with requirements. Recommend corrective actions, dispositions and modifications. Evaluate maintenance processes and equipment to determine capability, improve efficiency, and assure quality standards. Perform quality assurance inspections, process audits, and surveillance on all phases of maintenance and sustainment. Assure all material components used comply with applicable standards. Determine procedures for controlling product and process quality. Review quality trend analyses and related quality performance and customer satisfaction data. Maintains liaison with manufacturing, engineering, material management, supplier, and customer personnel to resolve quality problems. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience with a Bachelors degree or 4 years with a Masters degree. 10 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Complete understanding of technical data and blueprints.
- Experience in the review and extraction of contract requirements for implementation in documented processes and procedure executable by the workforce.
- Must be able to collaborate with Program Management in the development of performance metrics in the areas of customer satisfaction, product/service performance, process performance and supplier/subcontractor performance.
- Must have strong teamwork skills, ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems, and have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of Logistics to include procurement, inventory, and obsolesce planning.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
- Must be a US citizen and able to obtain and maintain active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Able to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 730 days from submission is a condition of employment.
- Active DoD Top Secret
- Experience in QMS development, implementation, and maintenance to the ISO 9001 or AS9100 standard.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.