Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation. Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, our Defense Systems sector wants you to join us as an SCA Engineering Tech / Repair Operator 3 and join our Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) Support Center in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. Your Responsibilities include:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications: 1. A High School diploma or equivalent.2. A minimum of 6 years of repair capability experience (i.e. fabricating, repairing and modifying complex electronic assemblies, circuit cards and wiring harnesses).3. Ability to obtain Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and all required soldering certifications.4. Ability to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Security Clearance.5. Ability to obtain/maintain access to work on-site in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.Preferred Qualifications:1. Experience using controlled drawings and work instructions.2. Experience with the assembly and repair of military grade pins, connectors and the associated tooling.3. Ability to assemble and disassemble electronic assemblies using detailed drawings and Technical Orders.
- Cable fabrication, component replacement and Printed Circuit Board repair.
- Experience using general purpose test equipment.
- Ability to read schematics, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Ability to fabricate, repair and modify complex electronic assemblies, circuit cards and wiring harnesses.
- Technician will at times work in direct support of Engineering Change Order (ECO) efforts providing reasonable labor estimates and defining process inspection points for the development of master routing travelers.
- Identify tools, supplies and resources needed to perform work and maintain the work area as serviceable.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 555356546Posted: 2020-05-21