The Supply Chain Planning Specialist (SCPS) will provide support from a Global Supply Chain perspective for the Emerging Capabilities Development (ECD) Division. Specific duties would include but are not limited to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Supporting ECD Programs and Proposals from a GSC perspective with limited to no Management oversight.
- Collaborate with various organizations such as Contracts, Program Office, Business Management, E&P and other GSC ECD personnel etc. to:
- Develop/understand the proposal/execution strategy and structures
- Develop Key Suppliers/sources for entry into key programs and Industry Technology areas
- Review and understand supplier proposals
- Review and work Costed Bill of Materials and BOEs
- Completion and management of ISP from proposal phase through execution
- Review Shop Orders and support execution through receipt
- Define and develop material strategy for each program
- Manage/report and forecast material cost/performance of assigned program/s (Material Receipt Tool, CMEs, IPRS)
- Interface/collaborate with other functions of the program team
- Understand/ensure the overarching goals of the division are being supported as well as the GSC organization
- Maintain a strong business acumen and ability to operate in a fast paced development environment that consists of leading edge technology suppliers and non-traditional supply base.
- Interface with supply base
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and support implementation
- Support Statement of Work (SOW) creation for subcontract activities
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and on the job training to lower level professionals
- Ability to work with less experienced Program Teams and provide a general level of guidance of processes and procedures, etc.
- Bachelors' Degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience (e.g. cost account management, supplier financial reporting/forecasting and supplier/program/product scheduling); 8 Years with Masters
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite and SAP.
- Secret Clearance to start and to be considered
- U.S. Citizenship Preferred Qualifications:
Previous experience in Supply Chain, Business or Operations, or financial planning
- Experience in Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR, DOS licenses, FAR and DFARS.
- Experience with SAP/SAR Program
- Ability to be agile and work in a fast passed engineering environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while also being able to work independently with limited oversight
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.