Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems sector is seeking a Senior Principal Engineer Circuit Design to join our team of creative and diverse engineers. The selected candidate will work on the Power and Control Products team within the Electronics and Payloads directorate. The position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Responsibilities range from designing, analyzing, and testing phase locked loops, frequency synthesizers, high speed mixed signal control systems, and other RF electronics. The ideal candidate will be working through all phases of the development process ranging from bid proposals to product qualification and delivery.Essential Functions:
- Develop power and control electronics architectures and generate requirement
- Conduct circuit design, analysis, and simulations
- Perform Hardware testing and validation
- Provide manufacturing test support on deliverable hardware
For more Electronics and Payloads openings visit:
Unique ID: elepay
Unique ID: SOUTHBAYJOB
LosAngelesSpace Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and 9+ years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment; or a STEM Master's degree and 7+ years of engineering experience; or a STEM PhD. degree and 4+ years of engineering experience
- Experience in analog circuit design, mixed signal design, and circuit board design
- Proficiency with MATLAB and PSpice
- Knowledge of control systems and feedback theory
- Ability to obtain and maintain an SSBI/SCI security clearance
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Control Systems or Communications and 5 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Active In-Scope DoD Top Secret or SSBI/SCI clearance
- Experience with the design of phase locked loop, frequency synthesizers, and high speed mixed signal control systems
- Experience with requirements development, system integration, and flight/production test activities
- Experience supporting proposal activities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.