United States of America - Florida, OrlandoJob Summary
AECOM is seeking Vice President, Engineer to lead the National Transportation Tolls Practice. This is an opportunity to provide leadership and future business strategy continuing AECOM toll industry leadership in the Americas.
- Develops and approves strategic planning and pricing decisions.
- Demonstrates a wide-range knowledge of the company, its organizational structure, and philosophy, as well as the engineering and construction industry.
- Directs, conducts, and coordinates sales, marketing, research, and planning activities.
- Responsible for hiring and development of a "best-in-class" Business Development organization.
- Applies sound professional judgment in solving a variety of complex and difficult problems requiring the use of initiative, ingenuity, and creativity.
- Duties are complex and require extensive and diversified experience and abilities, and knowledge of marketing and planning principles and practices.
- Is fully accountable for Business Development activities within the Industry Segment (Sub-Unit).
Demonstrated leadership and successful business acumen in the transportation toll industry.Preferred Qualifications
A proven record with innovative projects and business growth with national major toll programs.What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - CivilBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Arlington, VA - 2101 Wilson Boulevard - Suite 800, US - Atlanta, GA - 1360 Peachtree Street NE Suite 500, US - Miami, FL - 7650 Corporate Center Drive, US - Tampa, FL - 7650 W Courtney Campbell CausewayClearance Required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.