CACI is seeking an Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS) Director. The selected candidate will provide NSIS Division leadership for all CACI Advanced Battle Management System efforts, to include BAA response development, experimentation execution, mission thread development, and identification of mission partners. CACI's ABMS efforts will span all identified categories and will support development of Air Force ABMS and JADC2 capabilities.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Work with Air Force and other Government and commercial organizations to identify open, extensible solutions that can be evolved to meet ABMS and JADC2 requirements.
- Work with functional users to map out ABMS mission threads to support future capability requirements.
- Support development of Model-Based Systems Engineering efforts to document ABMS capabilities and mission threads.
- Provide management, development, and execution of experimentation goals, objectives, and measures of success.
- Provide management of post experiment analysis and gap identification to support future efforts.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- BS degree in technical discipline i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, etc with Twenty or more years experience managing technical projects and teams.
- Experience with DOD contracts and programs.
- Ten or more years experience managing experimentation, exercises, or research and development activities supporting next generation Air Force capabilities.
- Experience providing communications to an organization's workforce on vision, services, and mission.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience authoring, editing, and publishing a variety of communications products, including internal messages, directives, event planning, FAQs, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience developing a corporate brand, including graphics, templates, and messaging.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Warner Robins Air Force Base-GA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357040Posted: 2020-06-25