CACI is now hiring administrative support professionals to join our multi-million dollar prime language contract!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Language Development Program Coordinator in Linthicum, MD. Required Qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Two years' experience working in a professional or academic environment
- Two years' experience working in customer service and data/information management, as part of a team
What We Can Offer You:
- Compile and assemble routine correspondence and records
- Print reports and other documents in draft and final form using word process software and/or other automated programs
- Document completion of program criteria
- Create, maintain and provide e-mail aliases for program members for distribution of development opportunities and social networking
- Prepare graduation certificates and assist with the graduation ceremonies
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word to accomplish daily tasks
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357042Posted: 2020-05-21