AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Quality Assurance Manager to support the ATIP Program which provides managed information technology support of SAP systems. These systems are for high-priority defense intelligence collection and development of advanced technical collection capabilities.
- Responsible for lifecycle process, release process, software standards, Quality Management, Configuration Management, Engineering Change Control, Integration, Test, and Evaluation customer satisfaction, defect prevention over inspection, and continuous improvement that is driven by data collected through the application of quality metrics and documented throughout the system lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining a Quality Management Plan (QMP) to ensure conformance with contractual requirements.
- Responsible for defining and documenting a general Software Development Plan (SDP) delineating the software development approach based on IEEE/ETA Std. 12207 and consistent with by Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and the development processes that adheres to, at a minimum, CMMI Level 2 processes.
- Responsible for defining and documenting a Configuration Management Plan for system configuration-control processes.
- Responsible for conducting reviews, audits, validation, and verification, of the integrity and accuracy of fielded systems to ensure they continue to meet mission objectives.
- Participates in the software change control boards.
- Implement and maintain a Customer Satisfaction Program; regularly meets with customers and obtains feedback via face-to-face meetings and/or online customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manages the development and/or modification of processes, procedures, templates, and other process artifacts for organizational process improvement efforts.
- Supervises direct reports that include the Software testers, Data Analysts, Configuration Manager, Release Manager Technical Writer/Graphics Specialist.
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement:
TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- Strong familiarity with software development lifecycles and Agile principles.
- Must have strong knowledge of Industry recognized Quality systems/models such as Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI).
- Knowledge of standards such as IEEE/EIA Std. 12207
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
Familiarity with Tasking, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TPED) processes, classified information processing systems.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2015412 Date posted
Posting ID: 555357050Posted: 2020-07-02