CACI is looking for language enabled geolocation professionals to join our team in preparation for an upcoming multi-million dollar contract with the DOD!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join us in protecting our national security! CACI has upcoming opportunities for language enabled geolocation operators at Augusta, GA.
You will provide substantially experienced geolocation operations in support of real-world missions. Veterans are welcome. Come join the CACI team as it continues to support our defense. Invent your future!Required Qualifications:
- A current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Willingness to support 24/7/365 operations. Shift work may be required
- Minimum of two years' applicable operational experience within the past five years performing geolocation operations within the DOD or IC agencies
- Successfully completing a 60-day certification training program upon start
- Passive Geolocation Certification
- Current active geolocation certification for at least two of the following technologies;
- Global System Mobile (GSM)
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- CDMA 2000 Evolution - Data Only (EVDO)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.11 Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic - Levantine (AP)
- Arabic - Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic - IRAQI (DG)
- Arabic - Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Certification in geolocation techniques as supplied via customer training programs.
- Prior military and/or government experience.
- Successful completion of NCS Cryptologic Skills course or military equivalent courses.
What we can offer you!
- Perform 24/7 operations to support missions
- Performing tasks required to search, detect, identify, intercept, and locate signals of interest
- Perform signals analysis to identified collected materials
- Mentor less experienced operators in order to enhance and reinforce training programs and operational TTPs
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357062Posted: 2020-05-21