CACI is seeking mission focused Cryptologic Language Analysts to join a team of dynamic Intelligence Community professionals supporting National Security objectives!
Languages with current open positions: - Arabic - Chinese Mandarin- Chechen
- Russian- Korean- Somali-Turkish- FarsiWhat You'll Get to Do:
Perform tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT operations.More About the Role:
Use your passion for language to demonstrate these skills:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Recover essential elements of information
- Render translations and/or transcripts that are complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gist complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Scan and sort/categorize foreign language materials
- Perform quality control review of translations and/or transcripts of complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
What We Can Offer You:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- In lieu of the Bachelor degree, an additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted
- Language test scores taken within the last two (2) years equivalent to the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level 3 in Listening and/or Reading
- Ten (10) years full-time experience performing cryptologic language processing in the required language
- One (1) year experience performing quality control review of ILR level 3 audio and/or text translations
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.CL1 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357101Posted: 2020-05-21