We support Mission critical software application systems. Diversity of project offerings with many different applications being developed with different types of development work (front-end, middle-tier, back-end, database development, etc.). We have enjoyed serving our customer for over a decade with long-term relationships and project successes. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll BringThese Qualifications:
- Developing software to parse various data types and transform them into a common data model.
- Maintaining the existing data parsing code and associated database tables.
- General support of a large database (50+ TB) holding the mission data.
- Minimum 2-3 years of practical, hands on experience with Java 8.
- Experience with file input and output.
- Experience with libraries used to read and write structured data (XML, JSON, CSV, etc.)
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, Jenkin, Nexus.
- Experience with Unit testing (JUnit, Mockito, etc.)
- Proven ability to understand and debug existing code.
- Experience working with large data volumes requiring highly performant code.
- Oracle Database Experience.
- Experience writing complex SQL statements to join multiple tables.
- Experience designing schemas (tables, columns, foreign keys, etc.)
- Experience with large databases (million+ rows.)
- Ability to work independently.
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.
- Possess and active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
NSIS.INFOTECH Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357109Posted: 2020-07-14