In this opportunity, you will serve as a Senior Cyber Intelligence Planner providing joint, combatant command level planning and design in support of tactical, technical, and operational cyber activities. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor degree with at least 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience (OR 10+ years of intelligence analysis experience and specialized training)
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to operate individually or as a team supporting USCYBERCOM command priorities
- Strong inter-personal skills, and ability to coordinate across multiple Combatant Commands
- At least two years Military planning experience and an understanding of Joint Planning Process (JP 2-0)
What We Can Offer You:
- Current polygraph
- Familiarity with CYBER domain, e.g. COMPTIA Net+, Security+, CEH
- JPME I or JIP-I
- Planning experience at multiple levels (strategic, operational, tactical)
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357113Posted: 2020-05-21