What You'll Get to Do:
You will provide acquisition support services to the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) Procurement Office. MSFC is essential to human space exploration and has a reputation for solving complex problems. MSFC is currently building the Space Launch System in preparation for a human journey to Mars. This position allows for the flexibility to work-from-home during current circumstances.
More About the Role:
As a Procurement Analyst you will:
- Performs a variety of tasks concerning issues, problems, opportunities, and challenges facing the acquisition process in a manner fully consistent with applicable statutes, regulations, and local policy and in furtherance of national policies as they relate to acquisition;
- Duties may include scheduling support to Source Evaluation Boards, Recorder support to Source Evaluation Boards and responsible for configuration management of Board documentation. Assists senior level procurement personnel with Source Evaluation Board documentation and related tasks; and
- Maintain configuration control of all Source Evaluation Board guidance, training materials, and templatesn.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a Bachelor's degree or Associates/Vocational/Technical education or equivalent work experience; however, for this specific position the following is required:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related equivalent education, training, or experience combination;
- Two to four years of experience in procurement, policy analysis, contracting, or related areas; and
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools with SharePoint administration experience..
These Qualifications would Be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR);
- Experience with the NASA FAR Supplement (NFS); and
- Experience using SAP, FPDS-NG, Procurement for Public Sector.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357117Posted: 2020-05-21