CACI is seeking a Mid levelSystems Administrator in the Chantilly, VA area with ITSM platform administration experience to provide support for the overall workload and execution of O&M tasks on the SAaaS instance of ServiceNow.
What You'll Get to Do:
- This position does notrequireshift work, butmay require being on-call on arotation for call-insupport.
- Patch cloudservers and applications,configuring software,responding to service outages, monitoring system performance, and troubleshooting systems issues.
- Respond to alerts, customer reported issues, escalate problems as required, and resolve significant matters exercising independent judgment and within established support practices.
- Deploy approved release packages and break-fix solutions on ServiceNowin accordance withconfiguration, change, and release management policies and procedures.
- Develop and interpret detailed installation instructions and supporting documentation to effect system design deployments.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of system design, installation, configuration, tuning, capacity planning, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Respond to incidents and changessubmitted by customers to include Tier 1/2 level triage
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and least 5 years work experience with the design, installation, administration & maintenance of Linux systemsor equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills needed to work with business partners, engineering teams, and users requiring break fix actions
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with a service oriented mindset
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Able to prioritize in a fast movingenvironment; high sense of urgency and self motivation
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with managing work tasks viaServiceNow
- Experience with enterprise technologies such asSplunk, ELK
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357124Posted: 2020-06-18