Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as aAcquisition Professionalin the Annapolis Junction area. As aAcquisition Professional you will beproviding acquisition support on functions of program management. The right candidate will assist theprogram managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Youwill provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. You will advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
You will use yourtwelve ofAcquisition Professional experience to provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Current TS/ with active POLY
- Twelve years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in an acquisition related field is required.
- In lieu of the Bachelor's degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any other focus area and an additional three years of directly related experience for a total of Fifteen years may be substituted.
What We Can Offer You:
- Knowledge of creation of program acquisition strategies
- Oversight and implementation of program acquisition strategies
- Elements of the milestone planning for a Major Systems Acquisition program
- Ability to develop program/contract documentation
- Ability to create/maintain schedules
- Ability to track program status
- Knowledge of evaluating operational and technical alternatives
- Ability to perform risk assessment
- Ability to collaborate on integrated product teams
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357126Posted: 2020-05-21