CACI is seeking for an Intel Analyst who will perform All-Source analyses and assist in the collection and dissemination of information to U.S. and coalition forces, on a need to know basis, concerning target device TTPs, technology, and safe handling procedures. This position will be available and willing to deploy to OCONUS locations to include Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Iraq for up 6-12 months at a time rotating with other deployers.
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Conduct all-source analyses and assist in the collection and dissemination of information to U.S. and coalition forces, on a need to know basis, concerning target device TTPs, technology, and safe handling procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to exploit various intelligence disciplines (e.g. TECHSIGINT, SIGINT/CYBER, MASINT) from all levels of classified information.
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS (to possible conflict areas) on short notice in order to disseminate relevant threat information.
- Will be part of on-site vulnerability assessment team visiting CONUS or OCONUS sites approximately once a month.
- Perform all functional duties independently.
- Active TS/SCI.
- Requires Military intelligence MOS background and have completed formal military intelligence training/school.
- BA/BS or Associates degree plus3 yrs. experience or 6 yrs. of experience.
- Must have experience in conducting functional analyses of commercial base technology devices (specifically RCIED and UAS) and describe how the device functions.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform analysis on the latest Commercial Based and emerging Technologies that could be utilized by advisories and articulate how use of that CBT would affect DoD capability.
- Must demonstrate ability to provide Indications and Warning and trend analysis data on target devices and TTPs.
- Ability to conduct Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) assessments on battlefield recoveries as well as COTS items in order to provide technology assessments.
- Conduct Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) for identified locations using knowledge of current CBT TTPs and availability of commercial technologies.
- Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
- Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information.
- Research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings as well as direct support to current operations.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U.S. civilian intelligence community.
- Present, discuss, and defend assessments to intelligence community and technical community.
- Assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of current events in targeting, customs, historical, assessment, and pattern analysis processes.
- Ability to generate/provided specialized analytical products.
- Ability to search/screen all media sources and provide assessments of intelligence impacts.
- Proficient in utilizing standard MS Office computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Proficient in utilizing specialized intelligence tools to create final products.
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills as well as briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information to different audiences.
- Capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements.
- Experience providing intelligence support regarding issues within the CENTCOM AOR or other specific COCOMs.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
cb3 Job Location
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357136Posted: 2020-06-11