Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
Candidate will assist in calculating needed statistics for the Executive Office of the United States, the data integrity of the data being entered in to the case tracking system (CaseView) for U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Hawaii, and will assist with determining effective case distribution and productivity levels within the office.
The Contractor personnel will also assist the USAO with compiling and analyzing crime data, as necessary, in support of the USAO's Project Safe Neighborhoods ("PSN") program.
Contractor personnel will support this mission by performing the following tasks:
- Extract data required for reports needed from various sources and/or databases.
- Obtain additional data/information from other agencies/organizations, as needed.
- Establish and maintain files of information collected.
- Verify information and files against required database, and assure information is accurate. Perform analytical computations on case statistics and crime data.
- Ensure all reports are commensurate with the established Executive Office for the U.S. Attorneys business rules and data entry standards.
- Provide a wide variety of analytical support services to the U.S. Attorney with respect to data analytics, trend analysis and data management, including the compilation, analysis, and data dissemination needs of the USAO's PSN initiatives.
- Use compiled analytics to provide support in database maintenance and creating spreadsheets.
- In collaboration with the U.S. Attorney, create a data audit program designed to examine standards for timeliness and acceptable levels of error.
- Develop standards around data collection and data reporting by examining and recommending modifications to the internal processes and business rules guiding the collection, analysis and applied use of the data systems.
- At the direction of the U.S. Attorney, assist in preparation of presentation materials and reports needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- The candidate must have work experience in gathering, reviewing, compiling, and reporting on statistical data through oral presentations and by executive summaries.
- Minimum of a 4-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a degree in informatics, statistics, or data analytics, or, a 4-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a major in a field other than informatics, statistics, or data analytics and a graduate degree in informatics, statistics, or data analytics.
- Proven written and oral communication skills; and computer skills with emphasis in excel and other electronic data collection systems.
- Legal and/or law enforcement experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment.
- For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
LIT1 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357137Posted: 2020-07-14