CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Systems Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a Systems Engineer, you will provide systems engineering support to current and potential customers on systems, processes and/or interfacing systems related to the Utility Cloud Infrastructure Management Office (UCIMO)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gather, analyze, and capture customer requirements
- Analyze system requirements, concept of operations, and high-level system architecture to develop requirement specifications
- Develop detailed system architecture and system design documentation.
- Assist with system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline and 3 years of Systems Engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Well versed in technical writing of business rules, process flows, documenting architectural diagrams and workflows
- Establish, configure, test and maintain application software (Service NOW/SharePoint), system management tools and operating systems
- Oversee the development lifecycle and sustainment of application software workflows (ServiceNOW experience preferred)
- Experience with reporting strategy to include collecting, recording and transcribing data metrics to show visualization of utilization and project progress
- Well versed in SharePoint development and security/permission structures with ability to update and maintain widely used framework
- Agile project management skills with ability to adjust on the fly in order to meet rapid deadlines and fluid customer requirements
- Develop innovative solutions and familiarity with risk management framework
- Comfortable hosting Technical Exchange Meetings and meeting face to face with customers to gather and assess requirements
- Understanding of cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS)
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357142Posted: 2020-05-21