Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
The program is focused on software support to a Government Financial Accounting System. We are looking for a Dev-Ops Engineer to coordinate and execute infrastructure development tasks related to Amazon Web Services, Docker/Kubernetes, Ansible, and other automations. An applicant should be interested in solving technical hurdles and be excited to learn how to apply cutting edge practices to legacy systems. You will have the opportunity to work within a development team focused on using industry best practices to update legacy systems to take full advantage of new cloud and automation technologies. More About the Role:
You will work to identify activities that could be converted into automations or cloud services, and then execute that conversion to provide a more streamlined, efficient, and manageable infrastructure footprint for our systems. The job will also involve development activities including working with Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, and C++. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- BS in IT/Programming degree, or equivalent prior work experience.
- 5-10 years prior work experience in IT, preferably software development.
- Active TS SCI with Polygraph
What We Can Offer You:
- CASP Certification.
- Experience with the following:
- Ruby on Rails
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357155Posted: 2020-07-14