United States of America - Florida, Jacksonville - FLJob Summary
AECOM is actively seeking a highly talented CEI Construction Project Engineer or Administrator for immediate employment in the Orlando, Florida area. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in performing Construction Engineering and Inspection duties on highway and bridge construction projects. AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. You can look forward to roadway/highway and bridge construction projects for FDOT, counties, and municipalities in the Jacksonville area.
AECOM - Who We Are:
We are a global network of experts working with clients, communities, and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world's most complex challenges. Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security. We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people's lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing AECOM CEI projects
- Expected to exercise initiative and independent judgment in the solution of work problems
- Directs and assigns specific tasks to administrative staff, contract support specialists and inspectors and assists in all phases of construction projects
- Receives general instructions regarding assignments and is expected to exercise initiative and independent judgment in the solution of work problems
- Will be responsible for the progress and final estimates throughout the construction project duration
Minimum Requirements :
- BA/BS plus 6 years of related construction experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- two (2) years of which involved the construction of major road or bridge structures with the exception of Complex Category 2 (CC2) bridge structures
- FDOT Advanced MOT Certification
- Pass CTQP QC Manager Examination
- CTQP Final Estimates 2
- Prior experience as a CEI Project Engineer/Administrator on FDOT and/or County projects
What We Offer
- BS Civil Engineer or related degree
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - ConstructionBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.