CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Software Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. Middleware III is a prime program which supports the infrastructure of the Intelligence Community. This program is comprised of complex, mission critical systems that offer huge, unique challenges to Developers and Support Teams!
What You'll Get to Do:
- As a senior levelSoftware Engineer you will support of the Corporate Reusable Software team (JBlocks). This role involves design, development and documentation of policy-driven software for use in cloud-based systems.
- You will have significant interaction with a wide variety of other programs in this role as new requirements are levied regularly on the JBlocks team and are dynamic in complexity.
- You must be able to create work plans from nebulous/conflicting requirements and communicate ideas and status updates to leadership.
- You must have experience with Java programming, Smart Data, and access control.
- Additionally, intimate understanding of the Customer's organization is critical for this role.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 5 years of software engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
- 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse, Maven and Java
- 2+ years experience working in SIGINT, IA or IT domains.
At least four of the following skills are required:
- Experience with Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) - centered around authorization
- Familiarity with XACML / other access control policy language
- Familiarity with OAuth / OIDC
- Experience with the SMP Register and Manual, and generally with data security policies and common data marking formats as they apply to classified environments
- Experience interacting with the corporate ICAM solution, specifically attributes and authorization
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming theory and best practices for the modularization and decoupling of complex processes
- Experience with UML diagrams and/or other methods of expressing the implementation and operation of software
- Experience implementing multi-threaded applications and with the optimization of complex processes and data structures
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357168Posted: 2020-05-21