CACI is seeking a Logistics Analyst to support our program at Fort Lewis / JBLM.
What You'll Get to Do:
Provide management, customers, and sub-contractors with basic logistics technology and information that ensures effective and economical support for products, service, equipment and systems.
More About the Role:
- Analyzes various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs.
- Conducts complex inventory, distribution and network studies, monitor inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Collects, processes, and maintains data for analysis. Develops enterprise and/or program-level supply chain reports and metrics in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, and delivery processes for senior management.
- Identifies, evaluates and develops procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives. Recommends improvements to existing or planned logistics processes.
- Monitors the external environment and internal trends to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) in the supply chain.
- Provides detailed analysis of end to end performance. Documents, tracks and reports the flow of materials and equipment between requestor, approver, buyer, vendor, freight forwarder, receiving HUB and receiving site to ensure items are being delivered from the vendor, properly received at the freight forwarder, receipts and invoices match and payments are authorized in a timely manner.
- Monitors inventory and analyzes requirements to assist in the development of strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities and proposals.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- Point of contact for order status to requestors, and supply-chain related queries to procurement and freight forwarders.
- Interacts with customers to understand their distribution network.
- May participate in inter-departmental task forces charged with improving supply chain performance.
- Develops new and refines existing internal analysis tools.
- Provides leadership and guidance to lower level analysts as needed.
- Knowledge in shipping, receiving, storing, issuing stock control measures and accounting procedures.
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents.
- Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming supplies and equipment
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance data.
- Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts data through improved maintenance management.
- Manage the deployment and redeployment of personnel and equipment.
You'll Bring These Education and Experience Qualifications:Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Logistics or Business Administration from an accredited university/college with five plus years of experience in military logistics; or Military equivalent training in logistics and eight years of experience.
- Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A) experience.
- Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) experience.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritize and execute against multiple priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of databases and spreadsheets; excellent data entry skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read, write, and comprehend relevant logistics documentation.
- Advanced level experience and skills operating MS-Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Expertise with basic military logistics, supply and maintenance shop operations.
US Citizenship, Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrination.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord-WA-TACOMA
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357188Posted: 2020-05-21