United States of America - Massachusetts, ChelmsfordJob Summary
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated CAD Technician for employment in the Chelmsford, MA office.Job Summary
- Prepare design drawings, plans, sections, details and schedules of mechanical equipment and piping systems.
- Work as part of a BIM / CAD support team to provide multi discipline design layouts.
- Develop BIM content: Families such as Parametric, formula nested and type catalogs.
- Prepare design drawings, plans and sections of new and renovations to existing municipal, commercial, and industrial facilities to support Architectural, Structural and MEP designs.
- Works under direct supervision performing moderately complex technical work utilizing instructions, drawings, sketches and results from computer systems and schematics.
- May be involved in training and supervising technical personnel.
- May perform some data entry.
- High School diploma
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with the following; REVIT, AutoCAD, Navisworks
What We Offer
- AAS degree
- Work experience in the AC/EC industry
- Experience in the Water or Wastewater Industry
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing project requirements and deadlines
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Architecture and DesignBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 555357196Posted: 2020-05-21