CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Software Developer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD.
As the Software Developer,you willbe working on CASPORTto support Corporate Authorization Services.This position will provide support for software design, development, test, deployment, and maintenance of highly available RESTful and SOAP services providing Authorization services.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 8 years of Software Engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms
- Complex Data Structures (XSD, XML, JSON)
- Medium to complex XSLT mapping and XPath expressions & functions
- Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Webmethods or similar)
- Integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST) including WSDL/WADL
- Secure communications via PKI through X.509 Authentication, SSL enabling applications and servers
- Database experience (JDBC or Mongo)
- Implementing SOA design principles and best practices
- Version Control (GIT, SVN, BITBUCKET or similar)
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357197Posted: 2020-05-21