United States of America - Michigan, DetroitJob Summary
AECOM is actively seeking a Program QA/QC Manager with Water/Wastewater Plant experience to be located in the Southfield, MI (Detroit) office. Responsible for establishing quality inspection programs and processes that ensure company and customer requirements are met. Responsible for the systematic implementation of a quality management system for a project, service, business area, or geographic location.
Projects may include water system master plans, hydraulic distribution system modeling, water audits, water quality studies, disinfection, water supply sustainability, water systems design (water treatment plants, pump stations, etc.), energy evaluations, water main replacement analysis, water vulnerability and emergency response, and Safe Drinking Water Program audits.
Projects may include water and/or waste water treatment facilities, combined sewer overflow facilities, sanitary sewer stations, booster pump stations, transmission and/or distribution mains.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Oversees the management of the monitoring and evaluation process to ensure that AECOM quality management systems are being followed and evidence is recorded and maintained.
- Provides guidance to employees within the latitude of established policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including understanding of current business trends.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- May have budget responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of activities of a group or department with responsibility for results.
- In some instances, may be responsible for functional area and may not have direct reports.
BA/BS + 10 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadershipPreferred Qualifications
10+ years of Municipal Water and/or Wastewater project experience
2+ years of leadership
Preferred Qualifications :
Experience in the following projects:
Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Water, Sewer, Stormwater and/or Lift Stations
Experience with developing proposals, schedules, and budgetsWhat We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Quality Assurance / Quality ControlsBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Southfield, MI - 27777 Franklin RoadClearance Required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.