What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Senior level Engineers within any of the following disciplines: - Structural, Hull, Outfitting, Electrical/Electronic and Piping.
More About the Role:
Provide Engineering and Technical support to develop detailed design elements using information from various sources which may include: ship checks, vendor drawings, catalog data, engineering sketches, reference drawings and input from other disciplines to develop Ship Installation Drawing(s) (SIDs) for Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) and other Naval platforms.
Coordinate and interface with other Disciplines, Designers, and Engineers to develop complete drawing packages as related to Installation, Design and Modification of Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) and other Naval platforms.
Be familiar with alterations Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Alteration Equivalent to Repair (AERs), Ship Alteration Records (SARs).
Must be capable of conducting Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to support development of structural analysis and associated design and be able to use Dynamic Analysis Method (DDAM) for shock and vibration analyses for Naval Ships application.
Prepare clear, accurate and complete drawings using practical design knowledge and Autodesk applications to include AutoCAD.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or be a licensed Marine Engineer from a recognized Merchant Marine Academy / Institution
*Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Naval or related commercial shipbuilding design, operations and maintenance working in any of the following: Structural, Hull, Outfitting, Electrical/Electronic and Piping related disciplines.
* An Active Secret Security Clearance Required
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357210Posted: 2020-05-21