What You'll Get to Do:
Serves as the lead executive establishing goals and plans that meet program objectives. Utilizing domain and expert technical knowledge, the PM provides technical/management leadership on task order delivery. The PM has overall responsibility for all financial, technical, administrative, contractual, and personnel aspects of the program. The PM interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with the customer's executives. The PM manages, directs, and allocates resources to support the program; supported by his/her corporate executives to make sure that the program provides on-time delivery of top-quality services.
Role activities for the Program Manager include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the Program;
- Serves as main point of contact for the client leadership;
- Leads cross task/project planning for contractor resources, scheduling, milestones and deliverables;
- Organizes, directs, and manages deployment of data transport services and all support functions, e.g. service desk request, network monitoring, enrolling new edge radios to the service, troubleshooting issues and training, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple CONUS city locations simultaneously
- Facilitates cross task/project communication;
- Coordinates resolution of scope and schedule disputes with Government and contractor service delivery teams;
- Ensures adherence to DHS processes, procedures, standards and policies required by the Government for this Program;
- Represents the Program on steering committee meetings and Government leadership presentations;
- Conducts program health checks, participates in internal CACI Program Management Reviews;
- Ensures that all Program deliverables are met and ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs;
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitates issue resolution and risk mitigation;
- Ensures CACI back office support to properly process invoicing and personnel security clearance requirements;
- Plans for the program life cycle deployments across multiple CONUS metropolitan areas;
- Performs contractor team and supplier assessment and evaluations;
- Provides decision-making and domain knowledge that have a critical impact on overall Program performance;
- Works with CACI, teaming partner, and supplier personnel to review new task order proposal and contract task order modification requests, then formulate, develop, price and deliver winning responses necessary to grow contract;
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or 8 years of experience in addition to the required years of experience for the position.
- 15+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience. 10 of which are managing complex IT infrastructure programs in the $20M to $30M annual size, scope, and complexity.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional PMP Certification
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Security Clearance: Active TS clearance; ability to obtain a TS/SCI
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Current DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357241Posted: 2020-05-21