CACI is looking to hire a Power Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join our growing VA Team.We are looking for an individual that has 2+ years of Power Business Intelligence (BI) experience. Must be able to work in Austin, TX or Arlington, VA. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Owns the creation and implementation of new Power BI reports.
- The developer will work closely with the business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the requirements and translate that into a reporting solution.
- Determine the optimal way to develop the solution to ensure reports are rendering efficiently.
- This includes writing complex DAX code to better handle calculations.
- Develop and publish reports with the correct format for deployment across all environments.
- Work cross functionally across the project in an Agile methodology to complete user stories within the assigned sprint.
- Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data models
- Experience in requirement analysis, design and prototyping
- Interprets requirements, performs analyses and develops technical solutions to obtain desired results
- Strong understanding of Data Analytics application security layer models
- Communicates plans, status, and issues with project management
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- BS in computer science, information system or equivalent working experience
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. US citizenship is required.
- 2+ years of experience with Power BI development delivering complex reports and dashboards
- Hands-on experience in writing DAX calculations, Intermediate or better proficiency in DAX
- Working knowledge of Power Query
- Experience cleaning and preparing data, based on business requirements
- Microsoft BI Stack including Power Query, Power Pivot and Power View a plus
- Applies knowledge of systems, data, and customer requirements to uncover problems and recommends solutions
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
This position description is not an active opening, but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with Oracle Data Guard
- Experience with COTS federal financial systems, such as Momentum, Oracle Financials, or SAP
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357309Posted: 2020-05-21