Come join our team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), enabling more efficient and effective support to our Nations veterans. VA's Enterprise Architecture (EA) is a critical component of on-going VA transformation efforts because it supplies the architectural support, resources, methodology, and strategic planning necessary to align VA initiatives into a cohesive roadmap to meet VA's short and long term strategic goals. CACI has actively supported VA mission objectives since 1999. If you have the required skills, and are passionate about improving systems, processes, and planning, then join CACI as a Strategic Planning Analyst.
- Review existing documents for applicable content; synthesize and visualize information from divergent sources
- Repurpose existing content for strategic planning documents such as the IRM Strategic Plan
- Review VA's enterprise goals, objectives, strategies, and desired performance outcomes as defined by a variety of planning documents
- Determine how specific initiatives align with strategic goals and objectives
- Through analysis and stakeholder engagement, develop outcome performance measures over a multi-year time horizon
- Develop briefing materials to socialize document contents and concepts
- Repurpose information into web content
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a NACI clearance.
- Able to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs.
- Ability to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- Must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline. 10 years of experience. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 555357311Posted: 2020-05-21