The Product Manager reports directly to the VP of Product and works closely with the Engineering and QA teams. The Product Manager is responsible for executing product vision and managing the road map for their product. The anticipated focus for the Product Manager will be our member app, Circulation Ride . The Product Manager will work to clearly define business/product requirements for the Engineering team. The Engineering team operates on a three-week sprint, and the Product Manager will work closely with them to make adjustments as needed ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
- Assist with internal best practice initiatives, including maintaining an agile development model
- Optimize platform segmentation with a view to identifying preferred product ownership
- Oversee the release process for Engineering & QA teams, assisting as Scrum Master where needed
- Oversee the product backlog, including requirements analysis and prioritization
- Work closely with our Accounts and Growth teams to understand customer/prospect needs and identify potential pilots for product rollout
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on promotional materials and broad reach initiatives
- Assesses market competition by comparing the product to competitors' products
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Problem Solving -- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
Degree in Computer Science preferred
and/or equivalent work experience
Experience preferred (but not required) in any of the following tools:
- Google Analytics / Firebase
- 3+ years Product Management experience, consumer or enterprise-level product management
- Experience with bringing products to market
- Agile methodologies
- Writing functional specifications
- Strong writing, presentation skills
- User Acceptance Testing - defining test cases and performing testing
- Marketing experience preferred
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 555358842Posted: 2020-05-21