Merakey is looking for a Community Therapist to join our Greensburg, PA Team, up to $40/hour ! POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed mental health professional;
- Or an individual with a graduate (masters) mental health degree and at least one year experience in a CASSP system (employed by or under contract to Children and Youth Services, Juvenile Justice, Mental Health, Special Education, or Drug and Alcohol working with children), or employed by a licensed mental health services agency or subcontracted agency.
- Valid PA Driver's License and acess to reliable transportation
- This position travels within Indiana, West Moreland and Armstrong Counties
- This position pays 15.00 to 40.00 per hour.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Mobile/Community Therapy services are a prescribed medically necessary service under the Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Program as described in the Medical Assistance Bulletin, working with those ages 3-21.
- A mobile therapist provides intensive therapeutic services to an identified child and child's family typically in the client's home and if determined appropriate to treatment in a community or school setting. Services however may not be provided in the Merakey or other office.
- Therapy sessions are to address issues related to the identified child with family issues being addressed in the context of how it relates to the child's identified needs. Services provided by an MT vary according the individualized needs of a child and family.
- The MT in addressing defined problems will utilize a strengths-based approach. Specific formats for the child and family therapy will vary according to the individualized needs of the child.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.Site/Clinic Based Services
Community Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.htmlABOUT MERAKEY
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Virginia, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!To fill out an on-line application:
www.merakey.org/careers and send your resume to our recruiter Shelby.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a position that will allow you to make a difference in a person's life apply today.
Masters Degree in Human Services, Education, Psychology, Social Work, or Special Education or a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Psychology, Social Work, or Special Education or related field AND a minimum of five years experience with developing and implementing Behavior Support Plans under the supervision of an individual with a Masters Degree in Human Services, Education, Psychology, Social Work, or Special Education