Fresh Start is seeking a Facility Attendant for our Recovery Home
program in Philadelphia. Schedule:
PRNProgram Details: Fresh Start
housing and supportive service programs for adult men and women were developed to work with individuals with a history of homelessness, chemical dependency, and/or varying degrees of behavioral health issues. Fresh Start is currently operating 265 housing beds and supportive services in collaboration with the Philadelphia and Coatesville VA Medical Centers and the Philadelphia Office of Addiction Services (OAS). In addition, Fresh Start provides transitional and permanent 'self-pay' housing options. In collaboration with the Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, Fresh Start also offers veterans' mobile care coordination, outreach, and advocacy services.Position Details:
- Monitor residents' behavior.
- Ensure a safe, harassment free atmosphere conducive to recovery.
- Perform building checks for cleanliness and safety (this includes all rooms).
- Incident reporting to include writing incident reports, reporting immediately to supervisor, or program manager and following procedures as stated in Merakey policy.
- Monitor residents while they take their prescribed medication, report all medication monitoring issues to immediate supervisor and following Merakey incident report policy.
- Monitor assigned chores (if applicable) and ensure that general inspections (GI's) are done properly.
- Complete assigned trainings within mandated time frames.
- Ensure nutritious meals are being served during your shift (if applicable).
- Adhere to local procedures while performing your duties.
- May perform other duties as required or assigned.
$13.25 per hour
- High school or GED required
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience working with VA population preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- 18 years old minimum required
Posting ID: 555358946Posted: 2020-05-21