Description:**This position requires a SECRET CLEARANCE WITH AN INVESTIGATION WITHIN 6 YEARS.**
Lockheed Martin is seeking an Administrative Assistant Sr. that will provide administrative support to the Program Management Director and team. Responsibilities include scheduling and supporting meetings; ordering and managing office supplies; maintaining office equipment; arranging travel and processing expense reports. Must have excellent computer skills, including high skill level in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and experience with the Concur travel system. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Schedule meetings and conferences as directed. Make travel arrangements and assists with travel expense processing using the Concur application for assigned personnel as required. Candidate must be a motivated self-starter who is able to perform duties with little or no supervision.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
**This position requires a final Secret Clearance to start.**
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
* Experience in travel booking and expense reconciliation.
* Experience with emails, calendars and schedules.
* Experience with Lockheed Martin administrative systems and processes, including LM Procure to Pay (P2P) system.
* Recent and demonstrated experience in executive protocol and providing administrative support to Executive level clients.
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
*Experience with Concur system.
* Ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and logistical challenges and populate and reconcile expense reports.
* Demonstrated proficiency in meeting technology such as VTC, Skype, audio and web conferencing.
* Project planning/management skills and project coordination experience.
* Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a diverse team environment.
* Effective time management skills, ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, attention to detail.
* Multi-tasks effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as external customers, clients and vendors.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Displays strong teamwork ethic.
* Self-starter who can independently accomplish tasks; is proactive, flexible and takes initiative.
* Performs with attention to detail.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: No Career Area: Administrative Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 6 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: First
Posting ID: 555359157Posted: 2020-05-21