Description:Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business area is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in Grand Prairie, TX.
From ultra-precision machining and additive manufacturing to the development and production of complex optical components and sophisticated electronic systems, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) utilizes the latest capabilities in manufacturing to produce some of the world's most advanced weapon and sensor technology.
- Perform or assist in the performance of, required tests, inspections, and verifications of company manufactured or purchased hardware.
- Perform, or assist in the performance of, product verifications using a wide variety of techniques including visual examination, dimensional measurement, electronic meters, oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum and logic analyzers, environmental chambers, hydraulic/pneumatic test equipment and recording and sensing devices.
- Perform these inspection and test verifications to the required specifications, procedures, drawings, work instructions, industry standards or other contractually required documents.
- Perform general and periodic surveillance of work and associated storage areas. Maintain records and logs, as required, utilizing software for storage when available.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
Please consider joining our Missiles and Fire Control Advanced Manufacturing team and take a step toward solving complex challenges and changing the world at the same time.
Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Location: Grand Prairie is part of the "Mid-Cities" region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Requires the use of shop math and specialized knowledge of electronic, wiring soldering methods, and testing instruments requiring knowledge of electronics both in theory and practice, and must pass required
- High school degree or equivalent is required.
- Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Must have the ability to work 1st or 2nd shift according to the collective bargaining agreement.
- Must have the ability to work overtime as required.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in electrical inspection of printed wiring assembly, cable, harness, and PWA inspection.
- Two to three years trades training.
- Prior experience with J-STD-001.
- Prior experience with Electrical Assembly.
- Prior experience with System integration testing.
- Strong and proven communication skills - written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: No Career Area: QA/Test and Inspection Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: Second
Posting ID: 555359175Posted: 2020-05-21