Serves as the work leader while also performing various duties to provide support for the department. Coordinates resources for daily assignments and coordinates work schedules. Responsibilities:
- Coordinates resources for daily assignments and coordinates work schedules to provide coverage for employee paid time off and key activities.
- Distributes work to maintain departmental work flow and desk coverage for an assigned area.
- Supervises the department function and resources in the absence of the manager.
- Participates on project teams to build competency around specific department tools and methods for organizational performance improvement.
- Conducts quality monitoring by providing training, recommending improved processes and maintaining documented processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certifications: Complexity of Work:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum three years experience in similar role, which includes the coordination of multiple tasks.
- Some leadership or experience providing work direction helpful.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- A high degree of dexterity, normal or corrected vision, extensive sitting and frequent walking, occasional lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Posting ID: 555360098Posted: 2020-06-25