JACOBS is seeking an IT Project Manager in Reston, VA. Duties will include:
- Serves at the point of contact for the requirements of the software
- Serves as the point of contact for the registration, activation and downloading of software requirements
- Develops, creates, monitors and modifies general email accounts to assist customers with registering, downloading, and activating software applications
- Burns software to media and uploads software to repository for future use
- Ensure that personnel tasks are completed within the deadlines, tasking guidance from the Government is clear and unambiguous, and assist with potential problems are pre-empted
- Consult and coordinate with the appropriate customer for problem resolution, task scheduling, and new resource requirements and task clarification
- Must be able to monitor, troubleshoot and identify challenges for both non-technical and technical issues throughout the entire project and if necessary implement appropriate technical modifications to ensure delivery of products/services to customers and/or stakeholders
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures enabling the Contractor to rapidly respond to requirements of the customer
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements
- Make decisions that deal with the daily schedule and work to be accomplished with management oversight
- PMs make decisions that deal with the daily schedule and work to be accomplished
- Stay abreast of various software that is being requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
- High school diploma/GED required
- Requires less than three full years of experience specific to the skill and must be reflected
- Software knowledge
- Software activation and downloading experience
- Working ticketing queues
Essential Job Functions
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
Equipment and Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed.
Posting ID: 555360426Posted: 2020-05-21