Come join our award winning team! See What Is Possible....
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma Center at Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, an internationally recognized training and research center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes five hospitals, more than 1,700 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
Froedtert Health has been widely recognized for our dedication to our staff, providing a work environment full of encouragement, innovation, collaboration and respect.
Our best-in-class wellness program has earned us recognition in the Milwaukee Business Journal as a Healthiest Employer and a Gold Well Workplace award from the Wellness Council of America.
We invite you to review the job posting below. If you meet the requirements and qualifications for this opportunity, you are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for considering a career with Froedtert Health!
Location: US:WI:MENOMONEE FALLS at our WOODLAND PRIME 400 facility.
*1.0 FTE is Full-Time, any position less than 1.0 FTE is Part-Time, and .001 FTE is Optional Part-Time*
*Positions with an "FTE" (full time equivalency) of .8 - 1.0 are eligible for full-time medical, dental and vision benefits. Positions with an "FTE" of .5 - .799 are eligible for part-time pro-rated medical, dental and vision benefits*
Shift: 1 shift Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00, First shift, weekends/evenings as needed
This position, with minimal supervision, uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems or applications. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, integration, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work. May lead small projects or initiatives. Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of two years of related work experience with implementation and/or support of an electronic health record application is required.
• Knowledge of computing principles normally acquired through a bachelor's degree or related work experience.
• Requires current RN clinical licensure that brings knowledge of clinical practice and content that can be leveraged in the implementation, optimization and support of healthcare information technology.
• Current RN Licensure
• Epic Certification required.
• Certifications preferred: Healthy Planet or Cogito.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. As a federal contractor/subcontractor, we take affirmative action in employment based on race, sex, disability and status as a protected veteran. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Posting ID: 555360495Posted: 2020-05-21