What you will do
He/she will achieve significant growth by driving the development and channel expansion of independent distribution partners that allow Ducted Systems to achieve sales, margin, and market share goals consistent with the strategic plan within the York brand for Residential and Commercial HVAC products.How you will do it
What we look for
- Manage and develop distributor relationships to effectively plan, develop, negotiate and increase revenue, profitability, and market share targets assigned.
- Work with independent distributors to align on growth objectives and key action drivers to deliver on mutual sales growth.
- Utilize sales tools (ie SalesForce, Logility, Power BI) to develop and monitor strategic plans and activities within assigned independent distributor accounts to execute and manage performance.
- Execute the "Market Playbook" within the assigned geographic territory, its' current market and business performance, and develop a distributor sales strategy consistent with the Ducted Systems Products strategic plan for all market segments:
- 1. Add-on Replacement
- 2. Over-the-Counter
- 3. Commercial Products
- 4. Residential New Construction
- 5. Parts & Supplies through Source 1
- 6. Indoor Air Quality Strategy and Products
- Provide monthly product forecasts to enable supply chain and production efficiencies.
- Utilize the distribution scorecard to facilitate performance expectations with independent distribution principles on a quarterly basis, and implement performance management activities should they become necessary.
- Collaborate with internal resources using a consultative selling approach to determine customer needs, develop support plans, and implement programs that provide a range of customer service offerings to develop and grow distributors to meet profitability targets.
- Minimum 5 years' HVAC experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience working with distributors/contractors.
- Demonstrated sales experience and consultative value selling process.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team and project management skills to perform well in unpredictable environment.
- Solid ability to effectively prioritize critical tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel at least 75%.
- Master's degree in related field.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Posting ID: 555360545Posted: 2020-05-21