Crane OperatorSign on Bonus of $1500.00*
*To be paid after completion of probationary period- subject to SIC Policy and all applicable taxes.
Southern Industrial is seeking Crane Operators in Raleigh, NC. This is a local, long term position. When not working on a site, you will be required to be in our Raleigh office. No per diem is offered.
The primary function of this position is to independently perform lifts and picks utilizing the following types of cranes but not limited to. Link-belt, Grove, Liebherr, All terrain and Hydraulic truck cranes. You must be licensed to run a 40-60 ton craneEssential Functions/Duties:
- Review the work schedule, check the equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, comply with PPE requirements, and otherwise prepare for duties.
- Perform all necessary safety checks on the equipment per procedures & policy.
- Perform inspections and preventative maintenance checks.
- Operate cranes in a safe manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.Working Conditions/Physical Effort
- Class A CDL a MUST
- NCCCO Certification TLL and TSS
- Min 5 years of verifiable experience operating cranes
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to fill out and keep log book up to date.
Conditions include working in office, shop, busy traffic areas, warehouses, and undeveloped properties, with frequent exposure to dirt, dust, grease, oil, vibrations, and adverse weather conditions. Must be able to safely access all areas of property, buildings, structures, wharves, rooftops and other elevated positions, as well as, confined spaces. Must be able to effectively use all required PPE equipment and lift up to fifty pounds. Strenuous physical demands are required to safely perform the essential functions associated with this position. Must be able to safely operate all involved equipment and tools. Must be capable of standing for long periods of time, bending consistently, working in confined spaces with limited access, on ladders, in personnel lifts, in workboats, and working in awkward body positions.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the Company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledCB#1
Posting ID: 555360623Posted: 2020-05-21