L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title:CICS Installation and Test Lead EngineerJob Code:IMS20200804-44101Job Location: Greenville, TXJob Description:
CICS Installation and Test engineers to join our research and development team in developing, maintaining, integrating and managing airborne ISR systems and networks, including electronic warfare and ELINT. SE Req/Int testing. Testing from an Integration perspective.Essential Functions:
- Performs system and subsystem integration; technical risk assessments; technical planning; verification and validation; and supportability and effectiveness analyses of total systems throughout the system lifecycle.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept; design; fabrication; test; installation; operation; maintenance and disposal.
- Performs functional analysis; timeline analysis; detail trade studies; requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Work with the customer to develop mission system component requirements.
- Support agile software development, component and systems integration.
- Support AF DCGS site installs.
- Participate in enterprise wide testing with other Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) ground stations.
- Testing applications, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Participate in the requirements and design phase of the mission system.
- Must possess anACTIVEDoD Top Secret clearance with access to SCI, and maintain such clearances, which requires U.S. citizenship.
- B.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system and ability to use bash shell and bash shell scripting.
- Must possess the ability to travel to both US and overseas locations. Estimated travel: 35%.
- Must obtain a DoD 8570 Security Plus certification
- Experience with Database Systems is a plus
- Experience as an Air Force ISR operator is a plus.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Docker) is a plus
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet) is a plus
- Experience in software development is a plus.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.