NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As a Customer Loyalty Advocate, you will be responsible for handling inbound call servicing for multiple lines of business. Primary call types include loyalty and promotional program assistance, earned gift card exceptions and private-label payment liaison assistance.
- Ability to communicate effectively following standardized operating procedures
- Ability to balance strong analytical and critical thinking methodology while maintaining the customer relationship and their loyalty to the organization
- Must possess an extremely positive demeanor, be gracious, exceptional, and inspiring for our customers and co-associates
- Must have strong working knowledge of computer software applications and operating systems with the ability to learn quickly and navigate through multiple systems simultaneously
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Must have the ability and desire to be the expert who masters their role by exceeding required productivity, customer service, and performance measurements
- Must be an exceptional listener with a genuinely friendly telephone demeanor, while being able to quickly develop rapport with all customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment while still providing superior service and accuracy during every contact
Currently working from home except for periodic onsite training and/or potential full return to work from office in Dallas, Texas.
Inbound contact center, open 7 days per week, includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
Wearing headset for long periods of time
Highly time sensitive, fast paced environment which commits to meeting customer and retail store demand by excellent time management skills
Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required with repetitive movement QUALIFICATIONS:
- Exceptional attendance: ability to consistently adhere to the assigned work schedule; must be able to permanently work a schedule that can include evenings, weekends, rotating schedules and holidays
- Must successfully complete on the job and classroom assessments and evaluations as required for this position
- Must demonstrate the skills and knowledge trained in the classroom in a live production environment
- Prefer 1-2 years of call center or customer service experience, or combination of college education and experience
- Must have exceptional technical skills with the ability to navigate a high level of internal and web applications simultaneously