You can make a Difference.
We are one of the most successful hotel chains in the world. At SLEEP INN, you'll get the support and training you need to be your best. Culturally, we're a very, very friendly place to work. Casual but professional. You'll enjoy a positive work-life balance. You'll work side-by-side with smart, motivated, fun people who know they make a difference.
The bottom line: We believe in the awesome power of individuals working together toward a shared vision. And we believe we can have fun doing it!
Join our winning team as a Hotel Front Desk Agent!
- Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay.
- Determines a guest's reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay.
- Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Verifies the guest's method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures.
- Places guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks, and communicates this information to the appropriate hotel personnel.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash-handling policies and procedures
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel
- Uses proper telephone etiquette
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who visit the workplace.
Experience: No experience needed. We will provide training.
- Requires finger dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
Are you up for it? Are you ready for an exciting, challenging career opportunity? One that tests and rewards your creative thinking and innovation? Check us out. Make a difference today!
Sleep Inn shall not discriminate against a qualified individual with a disability because of the disability of such individual in regard to job application procedures, the hiring, advancement, or discharge of employees, employee compensation, job training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Posting ID: 556166933Posted: 2020-07-14