If you are a UX Lead Developer with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a leader in providing modern e-commerce and digital platforms. We help leading retailers and enterprises across the world deliver engaging omni-channel, customer-centric experiences.
We foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We take ideas from their initial stages right through to production collaborating closely all the way. Come join us as we continue to change the world of e-commerce.What You Will Be Doing
* Provided interaction design solutions including mockups, task flows and interaction specifications for a customer support admin portal
* Defined the visual design styleguide standards and develop styleguide specifications document for a customer support admin portal
* Developed UI website prototypes in Bootstrap that are responsive
* Collaborate with product owner, development and QA teams on the mockups and navigation flows for the admin portal
* Conduct UX planning and strategy on several key UX initiativesWhat You Need for this Position
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5 or more years of disciplined, industry standard processes
* Prior managerial/supervisory experience a plus
* Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop
* Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, or protyping software
* At least 5+ years of UI/UX design experience
* Strong understanding of interactive design practices & processes across web and mobile
* Proven graphic design skills, including strength in typography and information/interaction design
* Strong multitasking, written/verbal communication skills
* Proven experience leading UI/UX teamsWhat's In It for You
- BonusSo, if you are a UX Lead Developer with experience, please apply today!
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.
Posting ID: 556242159Posted: 2020-10-28