This position calls for people who are adept at both assistant and leading. In the role of Assistant, you'll support the Fuel Station Store Manager in all aspects of the store's operation - a responsibility you'll prepare for through a training sequence that teaches you, our in store retail information system, inventory management and ordering technology. In addition to this you will learn to do daily paperwork, troubleshoot car wash issues and gas related issues. The leadership part of the job begins after this training - when you will forecast, order, stock and merchandise product; reconcile store paperwork; set the tone for courteous customer service; and share management of the store staff.
- Training and coaching new store staff
- Assist in creating schedules in time keeping system
- Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store looks clean and professional at all times.
- Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store paperwork
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous customer service to store customers, vendors, and staff
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store and surrounding property
- Assist with management of store staff
- Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue
- Fix gas related issues such as drive offs and pumps being down
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematics ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- Reliable transportation
The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week
Posting ID: 556478314Posted: 2020-07-14Job Title: Convenience Store Assistant Store