Good Samaritan Society Arlington Address:
411 Seventh Ave NW, Arlington, MN 55307-0645 USA Employment Type:
Come join our team of healthcare heroes today!
Virtual interviews - No Travel Required!
The Good Samaritan Society - Arlington facility is committed to creating a home for our residents that is much like their own - a welcoming and loving place. We are honored to provide exceptional care and services to seniors and others in need in our great community.
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our nursing team!
- Part-time Night (NOC) Shift -1000 pm - 630 am
- 48 hours bi-weekly
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus Eligible!
- $3 per hour night shift differential!
- Eligible for Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, Competitive Wages, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement
Apply and come join our great team today!Job Responsibilities
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans
- Completes comprehensive nursing assessment of all residents on admission and on an ongoing basis according to state
- Assures assigned residents receive ordered medication, treatments and other procedures within defined time frames, utilizing appropriate infection control procedures.
- Demonstrates familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
- Assures procedures are followed for pressure ulcers, dehydration, malnutrition, incontinence, pain and medication administration.
- Accurately completes glucometer testing and control monitoring according to procedure. Implements specific approaches to deal with behavior, enhances residents' mood state according to resident care plan.
- Assures resident care for assigned residents is completed through reviewing documentation and updating as necessary.
- Documents actions and notations for all resident condition changes according to policy and procedure. Documents all actions taken related to admission, discharge, transfers or death.
- Makes rounds with physicians as assigned. Attends or obtains resident report prior to beginning shift.
- Receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions.
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education. Notifies family on condition changes etc.
- Reports / assures timely follow up of signs / symptoms of resident infections.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Prior work experience in like or related position preferred.
- Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards. Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
_Department Req ID:
Posting ID: 556584026Posted: 2020-05-27