Good Samaritan Society West Union Address:
201 Hall St, West Union, IA 52175-1006 USA Employment Type:
- This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring.
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares.
- Assists residents with meals and snacks, provides water and supplements as appropriate. Provides a positive dining experience.
- Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking using correct and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment; provides range of motion and passive exercise.
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure and regulations Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use.
- Shift differential for working 2nd shift and also a weekend differential
- Rotate every other weekend and every other holiday. Shifts are for 2PM to 1030 PM. Hours will vary based on census
Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state.
Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation.
Ability to measure and comprehend quantities.The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 556584034Posted: 2020-04-29